Last Updated August 7th, 2018
Personal Information” means any information which can be reasonably used to identify a particular individual.
We are a provider of essential mobile recruiting software and services that help companies reduce time to hire, optimize recruiting efficiency and create a simple, positive brand experience.
We do not target our website, www.motzie.com (the “Website”) to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. If we discover we have collected any information from a child under the age of thirteen, we will delete that information immediately from our system.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the following address:
Mobile Talent, Inc.
73 Ray Street
Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
Attn: Office of Privacy
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Motzie collects the following information, including Personal Information from and about you:
From your interaction with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support: We collect Personal Information that you provide to us, such as your name, company name, email address, and phone number when you request sales information or schedule a demonstration of our services from our Website.
Cookies, Scripts and Related Technologies: When you visit our Website and other websites or landing page sites that are owned and operated by us (collectively, “Sites”) through your desktop, laptop, or tablet computer, or mobile device, we and our third-party service providers may receive and record Personal Information that you may have provided. Our Sites will also collect your IP address, your movement throughout our Sites, the website you arrive from to access the Website, the website you visit after you leave our Website, and attributes of the device you use to access our Site. The technologies we use to track your movements around our Website may include cookies, tracking scripts and pixels, and tagging technologies, which we may employ to understand your user preferences, improve your experience on our website, and provide more relevant content.
Device Information: We collect information from your desktop, laptop, or tablet computer, or mobile device, including information about how you interact with our Sites and those of our third-party partners, and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Sites. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP addresses, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
Location Information: We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can learn more about, and manage, your location permissions by visiting the location settings tool on your devices.
click here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Do Not Track
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer or other device from our servers. They are widely used to gather information in order to make websites and cloud-based services work in a better, more efficient way. For example, they can recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website or cloud-based service more convenient (e.g., by allowing you to enter a password less frequently or remembering your user preferences).
What Cookies Do We Use?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Some cookies are essential to the operation of our Sites. They are used to facilitate our log-in process, authenticate users, and enable you to navigate the Sites and to use their features. They are also used by our customer service team for messaging and analytics. Without these cookies, we may not be able to provide certain products, services or features, and the Sites may not perform as smoothly for you as we would like. Because strictly necessary cookies are essential to operate our products on the Sites, if you choose to use a product on our Sites, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
Third Party Cookies on the Site
How You Can Control Cookies on our Sites
If you want to control the cookies that are placed on your computer phone or other device, you could view cookies stored on your hard drive, choose whether or not to permit cookies to be set by default by changing browser settings as provided in this section, or delete the cookies stored on your hard drive. Please be aware, however, that your decision to control cookies may affect your experience of our Sites – you may not be able to access all or parts of those Sites. Turning cookies off, for instance, will prevent you from registering for, signing in to, and using many of the services on our Sites. The main Web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings directly through their sites. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful; otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/internet-explorer
- Safari: docs.info.apple.com/article.html
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
For information on how to use the browser of your mobile device to amend cookie settings, you will need to refer to your mobile device manual.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To customize our Website: We seek to improve your experience with our Website. As a result, we will analyze data we collect about your use of the Website.
- To communicate with you: If you request more information about our products or services, we will contact you using the information you provide us. We may also send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving email information at any time.
- To aggregate data: We may anonymize and aggregate data collected through our Website and to create statistics that may be used for any purpose, provided that such statistics do not identify any customers or individuals or contain any Personal Information.
- Analytics: We create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, advertisers, apps, third-parties and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE OR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- with our partners and third-party service providers. We authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on behalf of Motzie (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website, or to provide recruiting services to our partners);
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, (iii) as may be required under our insurance policies, or (iv) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets; and
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
HOW WE HOLD AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW LONG WE MAY RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain Personal Information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Reviewing Your Information
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Our ability to access, correct, update, or delete your Personal Information throughout our internal systems and backup systems is limited at this time. Specifically, we can manually access, correct, update, or delete your Personal Information manually for information that is stored on our local servers, but may be unable to do so for Personal Information stored on offsite backup servers controlled for third parties.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and/or comply with legal requirements.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information, or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us at email@example.com.
Similarly, if we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us and not providing any further Personal Information. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Special Notice to California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Mobile Talent, Inc.
73 Ray Street
Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA